The low level of sugar is a serious issue. If the patient is diabetic, his low blood sugar problem is due to drugs that increase insulin levels in your body. Taking too many medications, not eating regularly and in less quantity, and exercise heavily, lead to a decrease in sugar within the body, which is also called glucose, if the amount of glucose, the body cannot do the biological activities normally.
If the person feels any symptoms of low blood sugar, such as: dizziness, dryness, cold, yellowing in the face he should visit the doctor as soon as possible and check the sugar level.
Symptoms of Low Sugar Level:
- Confusion in the eyesight.
- Speed in heart rate.
- Sudden change in emotional status of the person.
- Sensation of fear, instability and anxiety.
- Feeling tired.
- Change color of the skin which becomesmore pale.
- The patient usually feels that he constantly wants to eat.
- The patient may feel severe pain in the head.
- Difficulty sleeping.
- The patient suffers from Sweating more than normal.
- There is a tremor in the limbs.
- Difficult to think or make decisions.
Reasons for Low Sugar Level:
there are many reasons that cause low level of sugar in the body, most of which do not indicate diabetes, including:
- In the first twenty-four weeks of pregnancy, woman may have low blood sugar level, and this is normal.
- Taking certain medications may cause glucose imbalance.
- Drink alcohol in large quantity.
- Some diseases, such as liver diseases. Some cancerous tumors produce a large amount of insulin.
- Some people who have started a harsh and unhealthy diet are more likely to have low body sugar, and general fatigue, and this is quickly treated by eating a healthy diet.
Treatment of Low Sugar Level:
If you do not have diabetes and do not take insulin medications to help with this disease, the low sugar is accidental, caused by one of the reasons we mentioned earlier, and to treat these cases of low blood sugar, it is recommended to follow any of the following ways to feel better:
- Drink half a cup of juice with sugar.
- Eat a tablespoon of honey.
- Eat four to five grains of sugar biscuits.
- Eat three to four candies.
- Eat a tablespoon of sugar.
- Eat three grains of dates.