Gestational Diabetes is considered as a kind of The Diabetes, that usually 2 to 10 percent of pregnant women are caught up with it, as the most spreadable of the disease at this stage for the pregnant woman.
When we think about what causes diabetes, we examine the various processes of the body organs, especially the digestive system, when we eat, most of our food are analysed into the glucose, which with the help of insulin enters the bloodstream, and thus turns into fuel for different cells in the body, and here comes the problem of diabetes, even non-response to cells will keep glucose in the blood, and cells will not be able to benefit from it.
Diabetes occurs in pregnant women due to hormonal changes in the pregnant woman, allowing her body to be less responsive to insulin and thus the blood sugar will increase, hence the so-called sugar of pregnancy.
Causes of Gestational Diabetes:
- Obesity before pregnancy and it can be measured by more than 30 % of total body mass index.
- Pre-infection with Gestational Diabetes.
- Discovery of Gestational Diabetes in the urine.
- If you have a previous child who have sick disease.
- If you have pre-loaded your fetus if it weighs between 4 kg and 4.5 kg making it large in size to be exposed to gestational diabetes.
- If you have high blood pressure.
- If you have a child with congenital defects.
- If you are older than 35 years old.
- If there is a rapid increase in the first weight in the first months of pregnancy.
The impact of Gestational Diabetes on pregnant women and children:
Gestational Diabetes causes many problems of childbirth to make it difficult for the fetus to pass through the canal, or the head may pass without his shoulders. When the fetus is born, it can become susceptible to disease, broken bones or even nerve fibrosis, but be assured that 99% of these cases can be cured and treated. , But you should take care of this.
It is difficult to reach the gestational diabetes is the pregnant woman with pregnancy poisoning.