Diabetes is the most common and prevalent disease, which clearly shows pancreatic dysfunction and defect in its secretion of insulin in the blood. The symptoms vary according to the degree of infection, the body’s response to the disease, and the different life system from person to person, but in general the symptoms of diabetes are common and familiar among different people.
The risk of diabetes varies widely, but the disease can be controlled as long as the symptoms are diagnosed correctly, and detected early, and detected by the patient, to take care for himself. The symptoms of diabetes vary widely among younger patients and older adults. Differences are also evident between male and female diabetics; gender difference is an important factor in the appearance and variability of diabetes symptoms.
Diabetes is one of the most common diseases of the day, a disease in which blood sugar levels are very high, and has several symptoms that can be divided as follows:
- Symptoms of sugar in general:
- loss of body weight significantly.
- The patient needs to urinate heavily and permanently;
- Drink large quantities of water, so water becomes his companion wherever it is.
- The sight of the diabetic has deteriorated significantly; it is difficult for him to see things clearly.
- The appearance of some infections on the skin of diabetics, inflammation of the finger and around the nails, inflammation of the gums, and inflammation of the gallbladder.
- Lack of concentration and dispersion in children with diabetes.
- There are strange symptoms experienced by a patient with diabetes, which is his passion, and his love to eat sweets a lot.
- A woman with diabetes is subjected to severe irritating itching in her reproductive system.
- Children with diabetes have severe vomiting, which leads to severe dehydration.
- Children with diabetes have severe convulsions, which are very damaging to them.
- Diabetic patients often get dizziness. Older diabetics are significantly overweight.
- Diabetics are more likely than others to develop atherosclerosis, strokes, angina, kidney disease, and excess.
- Symptoms of diabetes for patients with the first category:
- increased urination accompanied by increased feeling of thirst, the inevitable result is to increase the demand for drinking fluids.
- The appetite is constantly open to eating foods.
- Weight loss.
- Frequent tiredness, fatigue, tension, irritability, and anger.
- The pain of the limbs, and the infection of the gums and teeth.
- Deterioration of the mouth if the patient does not care about oral health.